Free home delivery
We offer free home delivery to support our customers and limit the visits into the store.
We will pre-adjust your frames in our store and deliver them directly to your home when you purchase a new pair of glasses. It is also free of charge in order to limit the need to come to the store.
Eyes on safety
EYES ON has implemented a rigorous safety and health measures to ensure that our customers and employees benefit from an environment where they feel safe:
- EYES ON only admits customers in stores if they have a specific appointment concerning an eye exam, eyewear or contact lenses order, adjustment and repairs for their frame;
- For a contact lenses renewal with a valid prescription, for example, we prioritize remote assistance by encouraging transactions by phone;
- Prior to coming to a store, we ask essential questions to our customers in order to assess whether they have signs of COVID-19;
- Hand disinfection is required to visit the store;
- The protective mask is mandatory for all clients. We ask them to bring their own;
- The number of people in the store is limited and rigorously regulated;
- In order to encourage home delivery and to reduce visits in stores, we can make a pre-adjustment for simple prescriptions when eyeglasses are ordered;
- All devices and equipment are sanitized before and after each use;
- A deep cleaning of stores is done methodically every day;
- A distance of two metres is respected when assisting our customers. Since this is not always possible, our employees always wear protective eyewear.
- Our employees make sure to disinfect the frames before and after each use. Customers cannot handle the frames on their own and can only try on a restraint number of them;
- Supplies for the client’s comfort, such as tissues and antiseptic wipes, are offered during their appointment;
- Our employees are aware of the risks and recommendations related to COVID-19. Both in the workplace and at home, they thoughtfully adapt their activities to limit these risks.
- We encourage our customers to pay by card in order to avoid handling cash.